Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Lights - Charlseland Court

Options
  • 03-03-2006 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Is anyone else from the Court concerned that these havent been sorted, in light (no pun intended) of the recent burglaries. I've been on to O'Farrells a couple of times and been told that they're pushing Durkans to get them sorted. but as yet, nothing has obviously been done. They were supposed to switched on in December, and my concern now is that as the evenings are getting longer it will be put on the long finger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Ah yes, was wondering about them myself.

I will be on to Durkan today regarding our cracked toilet (don't ask....) and I will mention it to them.

hc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bloggj

hi

apparently it will be april before lights are on in the court. its a disgrace and only invites burglars to the area.

Advertisement