Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phpadsnew question ?

Options
  • 03-03-2006 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

I've this system on my forum. I have two banners of my own advertiser acc working grand. But I've added a new advertiser with banners etc, but it's not showing on the forum, I tried the CHMOD settings and that didn't seem to help.

I'm thinking it's a code that goes into the forum header, any ideas how to sort this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

irishboy21 wrote:
    I've this system on my forum. I have two banners of my own advertiser acc working grand. But I've added a new advertiser with banners etc, but it's not showing on the forum, I tried the CHMOD settings and that didn't seem to help.

I'm thinking it's a code that goes into the forum header, any ideas how to sort this?

sounds like it could be the ratio you have the banners to display.

The other two banners worked fine? Are you trying to display three banners through rotation?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Have you assigned the new advertiser to the publisher?
    ie. associated the banners with a zone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭irishboy21

I have the zone set at the top right same as boards, 468 x 60 too. I can't see where I've gone wrong;

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Ok.
    Normally when you are setting up phpadsnew you would have setup one or more publishers and zones.
    When you add a new advertiser / banner you need to assign it to one or more of the publisher zones. Have you done that?

Advertisement