Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renewal time !!!

Options
  • 03-03-2006 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭

Its renewal time for my insurance, he is the list of pricing so far:

Hibernian (renewal) €505
    AXA €888
    Quinn-Direct €679
    Eagle Star €873
    FBD €642

easy choice so far, I have tried a few brokers and they are coming back with similar figures.

FYI .. Male, 28Yr, 1.2L, 11K, Dublin, 3yr NCB, Full Licence

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭damo605

Try Tesco - They insure you through Hibernian but on my last renewal from Hibernian Direct I tried Tesco's website and they were able to do the exact same policy for about 50 euro less (350 odd compared to 400 odd) :rolleyes:
    I did ring Hibernian Direct and put the pressure on but they wouldn't do an Axa on it and drop the renewal to match.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Get a new business quote from Hib. Direct. using their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ive been with hibernian for past 3 yrs and have had no problems so far, are great as i ned the option for driving any other persons car and also like the free roadside assistance.
    i think there great and competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

I have tried tesco and called Hibernian for a new business quote, still can't match it. It is cheapest available at the moment for me.

Advertisement