Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in dublin,6month contract ,advice needed

• 03-03-2006 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

I,m looking for a broadband provider,dublin 2 ,i just want a 6month contract,say 30euro per month,with no download cap .Anyone out there got any advice for me.I know i can get btbroadband,6month contract but that has a download cap .i dont wanna go for wireless must be at least 500k thru phone line.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Meanwhile back on Earth. There's no such thing as uncapped DSL for 30 quid, I'm afraid. If you see/hear otherwise, check the small print (there'll be traffic shaping or an AUP clause for high volume users).

So pick someone with a decent cap and go with them .. almost all of the bitstream resellers are now 6 month contracts: digiweb, utv, perlico (who?!), etc. BT is probably the best of the lot, billing issues aside.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

ok, whats the 1 with the largest cap,30euro range. ok,i think ill probably go with smart telecom,BUT, it doesnt have 6month contract .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

if i can find 1 that has large cap,30euro per month ,ill go with that 1.

Advertisement