Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb What the Hell - Billing

• 04-03-2006 12:24am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed some frequent billing activity lately

With Digiweb they take a certain amount out of my account every month automatically (€107.69) and its always around the end of the month(nearly always after the 20th)

But in February i was billed for €107.69 on the 7th then billed again for €107.69 on the 24th

Now i have just been billed for €93.80 on the 3rd of March????

I dont think the lines are open tomorrow so i will contact them on monday, but has anyone else noticed activity like this on their accounts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

hi

hmmmm u have me worried!!

i cannot answer your question (sorry). i recently signed up to digiweb. the weird thing is that they have not asked me to sign a direct-debit mandate form. they have my bank account number (via telephone) but surely this does not constitute permission to direct-debit my account?

there service is good but the billing aspect worries me!!

--laoisfan

Advertisement