Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rebarrel

Options
  • 04-03-2006 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi ALL
    Can anyone refer me to a gunsmith to rebarrel a CZ550
    preferably in Ireland
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Contact the fella in Waterford that I mention in the 10/22 questions thread.
    Can't vouch for him as I've never seen any of his work but may be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rafer

Thanks Lurcher
    I believe his is not set up for rebarreling yet
    Regards Rafer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ginoguns39

tony has a gun with him at the moment getting modified,hes expensive but good.he has a lathe up and going last time i was up with him.if you want someone more local give me a tx on my phone,i have a guy in glanmire.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Rafer wrote:
    Thanks Lurcher
    I believe his is not set up for rebarreling yet
    Regards Rafer
    If you're all talking about John Green in Waterford, he was certainly fitting barrels tha last time I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

jerry scully (dealer) in athlone has a local guy rebarreling for him as well
    contact him on 0906492486

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭sidneyreilly

Rafer, sent you a pm with details, highly recomended

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

ill definitely second john greene in waterford,hes' done a lot of work on my remmy 700 (see previous thread on hardware)over the last year.he can do just about anything to any rifle.its better to call to him with the rifle so he can give you a better opinion.he's on 086-3554425/051379806

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Does he arrange the proofing of new barrells or would have to send it off yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

Hezz700 wrote:
    Does he arrange the proofing of new barrells or would have to send it off yourself?

yep he has regular contact with the birmingham proof house,he does everything from start to finish,last time i was talking to him he was considering setting one up here when he expands soon

Advertisement