Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

love ulster march

Options
  • 04-03-2006 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

If they march again will it pass peacefully or will there be a repeat of the violence.Or should they even be allowed march.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

its not going to happen soon, they will be twice as many people looking to fight guards and loot,there will be more politicos there, there will still be lots of innocent people about to get caught up in it, the gardai will baton charge people, but there'll be less free ammo this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 coletrickle222

i think that they will quite simply return because it is a win, win situation for them (the loyalists). Whatever about love ulster they certainly have little or no respect for the republic.They wouldn't llike the republican movement marching down the Shankill road and then expect it to happen peacefully. while i wish for tolerance and peace in our time people who start a fight should be prepared to face the consequences of their actions and this will happen if they are allowed to march again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There'll be more scumbags next time, with more weapons, and there'll be more Gardai in riot gear too, so it'll be another mess. Hopefully they Gardai will have a better plan this time, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

It shouldn't be given to go ahead again.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I like it!

Advertisement