Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ric Flair-boring?

• 04-03-2006 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I was just watching AM Raw, whatever day it was from anyway, it was Ric Flair V Carlito. Anyway i found Ric Flair to be very boring, same old moves..hasnt changed in years. The same old chops in the corner, bounce off the ropes with the knee and of course going to the top rope and making a mess of it, someone always ends up knocking him off.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ahh, give him a break. i hope to be still moving at 58, never mind actually being able to wrestle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

julep wrote:
    ahh, give him a break. i hope to be still moving at 58, never mind actually being able to wrestle.

57 actually. but that doesnt matter..... hey he has taken some knocks and after that ladder match u gotta have some admiration for the guy. hulk hogan couldnt/wouldnt be able to do a match like that.... fair fawks to flair :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He didn't get knocked off the top rope against Carlito! He varies it at times!

If I had to watch him every week, I'd get tired of him. But at the moment, I think he's doin alright. There was a period when I was fed up with him, but he can still put on great matches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

The Bull wrote:
    Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Have to agree with that:D , he still puts on a great match and his promos are so funny. A legend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not saying that hes not a legend but the whole thing is a bit old and yeah fair play to him for still being able to mix it up. I really enjoyed his match with Randy Savage in Wrestlemania 8 i think, went on forever :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i do think as trip put it in one of his promos that flair has become a parody, he isn't seriously believable anymoree, nor has he been since he came back to wwf, he should have been out to pasture ages ago. i respect the memory of the nature boy, but right now he's in the same category as sylvester stallone trying to reclaim glory in rocky 6. let it go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Ruu wrote:
    Not saying that hes not a legend but the whole thing is a bit old and yeah fair play to him for still being able to mix it up. I really enjoyed his match with Randy Savage in Wrestlemania 8 i think, went on forever :)

Hey did you see Flair vs. Triple H at Taboo Tuesday? Thats probably in the top 3 best matches of last year. The energy and emotion shown by Flair at 57 years of age, and the beating he took should serve as a kick up the arse to the likes of Cena who is only where he is because he sells merchandise.
    Flairs promos are still better than anyone else on Raw except maybe Triple H. To say the man is boring is a disgrace. imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Hope he wins the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. That would be fantastic beating RVD and Matt Hardy probably to of the best in ladder matches and go on one final title run before retiring.

(I know he wont win it though)

Advertisement