Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem opinions needed

• 04-03-2006 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok well basically i'm having a problem concerning my new lover. One night we had sex 9 times we were really wreaked by the end of it though it was great BUT one time during the night i was giving him a blowjob and he couldn't cum, this really upset me and made me feel like he wasn't attracted to me or that I was doing something wrong. Since then i can't relax and enjoy sex with him he takes longer to cum than anyone I was ever with before and it makes me think, is it me?

Also he is circumsized and i'm thinking maybe he is less sensitive than other guys I was with before and that is why he couldn't cum. I'd hate if it happened again i'd be mortified.

I have discussed him not cuming for ages and he says it's not me that he will stop **** before sex so hopefully he will cum quicker. I just find it really uncanny that he doesn't cum quick. We were using extra safe condoms (not when i was giving him blowjobs though) is there any we could use that could make him feel it more during sex?

(i hope this is posted in the right forum don't want to offend anyone if it's not so i'll put a warning sign up)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

One night we had sex 9 times
    Let's keep this bit in mind during the rest of this. 9 times. Really, having sex 9 times is tiring, really 3 times in a night is about the max if he wasn't attracted to you but wanted a shag anyway. He's attracted to you, okay.
    one time during the night i was giving him a blowjob and he couldn't cum
    There are lots of reasons why this could have happened. These reasons relate to his stress levels, his energy levels, his attitudes towards oral sex (in particular, if he feels - conciously or unconciously - that coming in your mouth would be disrespectful), previous experiences with oral sex, other previous sexual experiences, and whether he's just done it nine frigging times already.
    this really upset me and made me feel like he wasn't attracted to me or that I was doing something wrong.
    Well, it's never a bad thing to get more feedback as to what your lover does or doesn't like you doing. But I really wouldn't worry too much here.
    he takes longer to cum than anyone I was ever with before
    If he has difficulty acceiving orgasm at all, then this is a bad thing. Otherwise just thank the Goddess for men with stamina and enjoy it.
    We were using extra safe condoms (not when i was giving him blowjobs though) is there any we could use that could make him feel it more during sex?
    You don't really need the extra-safe one's for vaginal sex. Indeed, quite a few people are unclear on the differences in how to use condoms that don't have teats at the end, which makes them actually less safe. Keep the extra-safe for anal sex and get something thinner for vaginal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank u Talliesin for the reply you are right I shouldn't worry about it too much and enjoy that he can go for a long time. Just was a bit uncanny since it was different to what I was used to, but I suppose I can have fun getting used to it

He did cum in my mouth earlier in the night, just not that time and he said getting a blowjob is his favourite thing, was just sorry I couldn't have him cum in my mouth the second time I was giving him head. But your right about the energy levels by that stage I just wanted to get to sleep myself so that's prob what happened thanx for pointing that out to me.

I suggested to him that we just use the extra-safe for anal and he said okay whatever you want is fine by me I enjoy it anyway and don't mind what we use. So he suggested I get the condoms and I havn't a clue about condoms! Any suggestions about the type I should get that will make things more enjoyable for him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Thank u Talliesin for the reply you are right I shouldn't worry about it too much and enjoy that he can go for a long time. Just was a bit uncanny since it was different to what I was used to, but I suppose I can have fun getting used to it

He did cum in my mouth earlier in the night, just not that time and he said getting a blowjob is his favourite thing, was just sorry I couldn't have him cum in my mouth the second time I was giving him head. But your right about the energy levels by that stage I just wanted to get to sleep myself so that's prob what happened thanx for pointing that out to me.

I suggested to him that we just use the extra-safe for anal and he said okay whatever you want is fine by me I enjoy it anyway and don't mind what we use. So he suggested I get the condoms and I havn't a clue about condoms! Any suggestions about the type I should get that will make things more enjoyable for him?
    jesus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

BUT one time during the night i was giving him a blowjob and he couldn't cum, this really upset me and made me feel like he wasn't attracted to me or that I was doing something wrong. Since then i can't relax and enjoy sex with him he takes longer to cum than anyone I was ever with before and it makes me think, is it me?

Yes, it is you, but not for the reasons you think... It's damn ****in annoying when the woman becomes all self concious because of **** like this! lighten up ffs! You're not exactly making it easier for him buy putting pressure on him!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

do ye have jobs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

RoadSweeper off topic and unhelpful posts will get you banned from this forum.
    Do read the charter and abide by the rules while posting.
    Die dulci freure
    Thaedydal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

hmmm, well if it doesnt work out... ;)

hehe, ye take it easy. u prob just had sex too quick after the last time durin ur sex marathon for his man juices to recover. no biggy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Thaedydal wrote:
    RoadSweeper off topic and unhelpful posts will get you banned from this forum.
    Do read the charter and abide by the rules while posting.
    Die dulci freure
    Thaedydal

Yes of course, like the way i enquired if they have jobs, relating to enery or stress levels (mentioned above), which may inhibit performance.

Totally off topic.

Yes we both have jobs and go to college aswell we live far apart also so it is stressful not being able to make time for each other.

I don't think that was the problem though I think the energy levels was the problem as a few people mentioned.

I suppose I have been a bit uptight worrying about why he didn't cum, he just didn't not the end of the world I guess just left me feeling hurt. But that's my own stupid problem not his.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

One night we had sex 9 times we were really wreaked by the end of it though it was great BUT one time during the night i was giving him a blowjob and he couldn't cum, this really upset me and made me feel like he wasn't attracted to me or that I was doing something wrong.
    He's a man, not a machine. The only thing wrong is you expected him to orgasm a little too much.

The most orgasms I've had in one day was, I think, six..... you loose count after that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

You're needy. How much reassurance do you need?

You have sex 9 times and you're not sure hes attracted to you so you seek validation here?

Wow.

How would you like it if you orgasmed 9 times and he came on here saying, "I made her cum 9 times but she didnt on the 10th try" I'm not sure if she's attracted to me." Please.

You're needy. How much reassurance do you need?

You have sex 9 times and you're not sure hes attracted to you so you seek validation here?

Wow.

How would you like it if you orgasmed 9 times and he came on here saying, "I made her cum 9 times but she didnt on the 10th try" I'm not sure if she's attracted to me." Please.

Needy Women Suck.

But need confirmation that they do it well.

Sex is something we all need. So yes i'm needy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Sex is something we all need. So yes i'm needy.

I think you're missing the point. Needing sex is normal. Needing reassurance that he is still attracted to you just because he didn't come in your mouth after doing it nine times is not normal. As Victor said, he's a man, not a machine!

koneko wrote:
    I think you're missing the point. Needing sex is normal. Needing reassurance that he is still attracted to you just because he didn't come in your mouth after doing it nine times is not normal. As Victor said, he's a man, not a machine!

Okay point taken I will try to chill out so. Think I needed to be told to chill out. This needy woman will try her best

Advertisement