Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best self-learning materials?

• 04-03-2006 4:54pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was on www.gaeilge.ie earlier today and checked out the self-taught section in education, but to my confusion there are no actual suggestions made, just a list of advantages and information about Irish radio and tv...

So what's the best package to get for self-taught Irish? I have extremely basic Irish, got a C in pass LC and it's gotten worse since then I'm pretty sure, would love to get conversational Irish, and progress from there...

books, tapes, cds, cd-roms, dvds, websites etc. are all good to me

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Maybe this would be useful. I'm sure there are other recommendations and links in the forum charter or in older threads too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Many thanks, I couldn't remember the name of that show/book for the life of me.

Will give it a look-see

Advertisement