Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell login on IBB

• 04-03-2006 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

I have been trying to login to my dell account but after filling out my password and email address it takes ages for the next screen to load and most of the time does not load at all. I tried with a dial up connection and it works fine all the time. Seems to be the same problem with Ebay. I have ibb broadband connection with a wireless netgear router and every thing works fine except for this. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

IBB have had problems wit SSL for ages now. its not their servers, but its the servers they connect to, to get on the backbone, or sumtin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

The_B_Man wrote:
    IBB have had problems wit SSL for ages now. its not their servers, but its the servers they connect to, to get on the backbone, or sumtin.

Never had an SSL problem with IBB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Try setting the MTU on your router to 1460 instead of 1500. Worked for me. Used to have delays accessing secure sites like gmail.com and ebay.ie. Works fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dadsarmy

I'll give that a try, thanks for the replies.

Advertisement