Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Again Please!!!>> Bikini issues!

• 04-03-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hey there gals,
    Was wondering if anyone could tell me of any decent swim wear shops in Tralee (Kerry) Where i could get a decently priced tankini/Bikini with shorts :D Ive tried searching online - Even on goldenpages.ie but they all come up with no results even for places like dunnes stores (which only has underwear on thier site) Thankyou Berry Berry Much :D

*Lolly*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Ha-Bump...
    Ive only a week and a bit till i go on ma hols! Help me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

try Penneys. they do nice bikinis and they're very inexpensive too.

Oh thanks hun, do you rekon theyl have a good selection/any at all in at this time of year though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I was in penneys today and they have some v nice swimwear at the moment, also nice sarongs and cover-ups........ now if only i was goin on holidays!

Lol do u have any idea if they do tankini's? Prefer shorts to big ass bottoms! Lol and also the pushupy top things? Lol sorry for the 100 q's. Thanks guys! x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Yes they have loadz of swimwear and i seen tankinis. Dunnes also have there swimwear in if you wanna look there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

did u go over to manor west? they have topshop and oasis etc there, might find something there...

Oh thanks good idea. Should be heading to tralee on saturday so ill have a look then. Im just waiting for my boots to come from ebay (Uk seller) then ill be happy! (Then probably forget about a bikini!) lol :D

Advertisement