Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mk4 Golf better looking with or without mudflaps?

Options
  • 04-03-2006 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Not a big question but do people think a VW Golf Mk4 looks better with or without mudflaps?
    I didn't think anything of this until a mate pointed out that they're fitted on only about half the Golfs you see on the roads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

trent wrote:
    Not a big question but do people think a VW Golf Mk4 looks better with or without mudflaps?
    I didn't think anything of this until a mate pointed out that they're fitted on only about half the Golfs you see on the roads.

I personally hate mud flaps on any car. I've never had them - looks a bit like wearing Wellingtons with a suit. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I would have thought that mudflaps serve a useful enough purpose, especially given our roads & climate. I'd prefer to drive behind a car with them, rather that without. Let's face it, cars would look better without windscreen wipers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Would you put mudflaps on Keira Knightly? No? Don't put them on your car then.

Mudflaps: Just say no.

'cptr

Advertisement