Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New irish website for dance music fans

• 04-03-2006 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

WWW.TIMMYANDTOMMY.COM - OFFICALLY LAUNCHED

Irish Djs and producers Timmy and Tommy have set up a brand new website. The website is geared towards pushing all aspects of irish music with the main focus being on dance music.
    The idea behind setting the site up is to have available to people quality productions from irish producers. Timmy and Tommy are part of Eros De Funk, which is a production group based in Dublin working with mainly dance music, they have also produced Hip Hop, Pop and R'n'B artists. You can check out some of their productions on the site.

The site includes free downloads of tracks, DJ mixes video footage from previous gigs, photos and an online forum for discussing music production, gigs and genral day to day banter.

A feature which alot of people are interested in at the minute is our DJ mixes page where you can download mixes from ourselves and other irish DJs. We are wanting to gather up as many mixes as possible so if there is anyone interested in putiing there mix up there for download you can email contact@timmyandtommy.com

Its worth a look anyway to see what new irish music is out there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

congrats on the new site. A few small problems thou with the flash:
    when you go into the forum and click back you get brought to the start of the flash movie and have to watch the intro again
    there is no skip buttons for the flash intro
    you can't turn off the audio during the intro
    and most importantly you can't right click on the music downloads to download them as the links are flash based

is there going to be a html version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you can't turn off the audio during the intro
    that put me off viewing the site altogether.
    i'd rather not have my own music interrupted by sound from a site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

tman wrote:
    that put me off viewing the site altogether.
    i'd rather not have my own music interrupted by sound from a site

same here. I paniced when i heard it and was looking for the off button straight away. Flash should only make sounds when the user wants it to, thats one of the most well know prinicples in web design. Its fairly annoying when people disregard it tbh.

Advertisement