Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats your favourite shot?

• 05-03-2006 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

and why?

mines the flop
    because well i like the ball stopping on the green wheni hit it even though my wedge has a lot of bounce on it ! and gets really high!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

My favourite shot is the high flying drive that you knoe is gonna hit the fairway and run like mad :D

The other shot I like is the low-flying spin that hits the green very low and stops dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Halo

Mine has to be the stinger...into wind! Hitting the green and bout 6 foot back spin, no better feeling:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

hitting my short irons, 7,8,9 and my little wedges.

My most UNIQUE shot is tho hitting driver of deck. I have a 9* titleist, before had a taylor made 540, and have grown a nack of hitting really any driver of the deck. Helps that i hit a fade. But relives me using a 3 wood and people do be mighty impressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Halo

UNIQUE shot
    :eek:

dont meet many people who actually use it in compeition and get results probably 8/10 time and dont knock it down...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭css

I'm pretty fond of the gap wedge from 100m of late, but it all depends on the day!! Why? There's nothing like seeing the ball go down the stick and staying there!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

I can hit my 3wood about 10 feet high. Has to be my favourite shot. Real handy in the wind and when your miles out from a par 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

love my rescue club approach on a par 5 or long par 4, probably influence me to use more often than i should though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

hole in one.....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Little chips from about 50 - 80 yds that stop dead on the green (rare for me) or even do a little backspin (rarer still). Leaves a lovely smug little walk up to the green and the formality of a mere three putts :eek: to bring me back to terra firma for the next hole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 o_O

hitting my short irons, 7,8,9 and my little wedges.

My most UNIQUE shot is tho hitting driver of deck. I have a 9* titleist, before had a taylor made 540, and have grown a nack of hitting really any driver of the deck. Helps that i hit a fade. But relives me using a 3 wood and people do be mighty impressed
    emm whats hitting the driver deck?

hitting your driver from the fairway,rough or one time out of the bunker =D

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Wigertoods

Does nobody out there like putting !!
    no better feeling than draining those 15 -20 footers.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 o_O

wigertood ehhh what a COOL NAME!

Advertisement