Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Usual story

• 05-03-2006 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

This is really pointless, but here goes

Guy meets girl, guy stupidly falls for girl, girl pays no notice. This was September and I still feel the exact same way about her. I've tried ignoring it, I know she doesn't care through an awkward evening on MSN. It's just wrecking my head, and I can't say it to anyone, my brother is going through a rough time at the moment, my friends never really take me seriously, I'm the one who makes a joke out of everything, really open and stuff like that. I'm actually not, I'm really shy which is another reason I can't tell anyone and joke to keep myself away, makes things easier to avoid. She is really beautiful, really sound and dead on, a great friend, I just can't help that I like her.

I just wanted to say it, but since I can't typing it is the next best thing. Cheers if you read it, and sorry about the layout, I'm usually fairly coherent

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Same old wrote:
    ...guy stupidly falls for girl, girl pays no notice...

Not stupid at all mate, it happens all the time. After reading your post though I can't figure whether you've told her you like her or not (what did you say on MSN?). If you have and she has made it clear she's not interested then forget her for the time being. Forget the whole "friends" thing, you need time away from her to get over it and meet other people. Block her MSN and delete her phone number. Meet other people and realise she's not as special as you had built her up to be. There are other people out there who will like you and appreciate you more.

If on the other hand she's not aware of how you feel then you need to tell her or you will regret it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

its gonna end up wreckin ur head! this sorta stuff happens every day. u'll get used to it. try to let her think ur over her. that might help.

Advertisement