Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ssangyong Kyron/Rodeus

Options
  • 05-03-2006 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

I mean how feck'in desparate do you need to have to a 06 Chealsea Tractor / MPV on the drive to actually go out and spend your hard earned cash on one of these.
    Is the plate/size really more important than the actual car in modern Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,416 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

RobAMerc wrote:
    Chealsea Tractor

I thought they were called D4 tractors over here ;)
    RobAMerc wrote:
    Is the plate/size really more important than the actual car in modern Ireland?

I suspect for a lot of people buying a new car every year, the plate is. As for size, I don't really want to talk about those Rodents you mention in the thread's title :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Ha Ha,

I thought I better check the spelling of these yokes and decided to look at the ssangyong web site.

They discribe the Rodius (correct spelling) as "The Ultimate in Bigness" ha ha ha
    I know I have had a few this evening but I near choked on my own tongue laughing.

These yokes should make a flushing sound as they go past !!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The rear of that thing looks like a horse's arse.

The statement from the owner of one of these things tells me they should have went to Specsavers first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

It should be called the Ssangyong Hideous instead of Rodeus, I think they are probably the worst looking car on the road .....ever!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I think it's a lovely looking car. Almost as nice as the Fiat Doblo:

02oct05_4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Ssangyong. Silk purse, sows ear.

Kyron/Rodius. You can't polish a turd

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

SsangYong has reinvented the SUV with the new KYRON. A distinctive exterior sets the Kyron apart from the SUV crowd. You get the most powerful 2.0 diesel engine and the sophisticated 5-speed T-Tronic automatic transmission plus a new standard for elegance, comfort and operational ease on the interior. Say goodbye to that boxy SUV look and say hello to the next-generation Kyron.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

colm_mcm wrote:
    SsangYong has reinvented the SUV with the new KYRON. A distinctive exterior sets the Kyron apart from the SUV crowd. You get the most powerful 2.0 diesel engine and the sophisticated 5-speed T-Tronic automatic transmission plus a new standard for elegance, comfort and operational ease on the interior. Say goodbye to that boxy SUV look and say hello to the next-generation Kyron.

Ok, that's a load of rubbish, the SSang yong website is bound to be a bit biassed.

Re: You get the most powerful 2.0 diesel engine, the X3 2.0 has 10bhp more!

Advertisement