Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your first gig

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Ash + Muse at that festival thing in the showgrounds (Cork) in 2001.

Very good. Muse base line made me feel sick. Ash were on form and i went a little bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Simple Minds, Croke Park 1986. Support acts from memory were The Pretenders, Lloyd Cole & the Commotions and In Tua Nua. (The lovely Leslie Dowdall mmmmmmmm). And loads of cider before.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Feile '92!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Metallica at the RDS in 04.

Can't wait for June :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Googe

The Ozzfest in Punchestown where Ozzy cancelled was mine. Savage gig it was, I got to see Tool which was amazing plus at the time I was a huge system of a down fan and seeing them was great too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Grantosol

Christmas 1977: The Boomtown Rats, Stella Cinema Rathmines. £2.50. Bob was buying lemonade in Stanleys Newsagent across the road..

Now everyone standing up... " Oooooh Mary of the Fourth Form..":D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Good Charlotte
    Fallout boy
    The Explosion

I went with my two sisters I was about 11/12. It was brilliant :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Zommmmbbiiiieeeee, sleep again my undead brother.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement