Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access thread

Options
  • 05-03-2006 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

The following thread was set up in the Greystones / Charlesland hosted forum, but I can no longer access it (I get the logon screen). Also, it doesn't appear anywhere in the forum anymore.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054873428

Thanks,

Eoin
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Can anyone shed any light on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

looks like its been moved to a private forum.

psi wrote:
    looks like its been moved to a private forum.

That's what it looks like alright, but can't figure out why it would be moved.

Can anyone with access to the thread let me know what the story is? There are a few people on the Greystones / Charlesland forum looking to check the thread again.

thanks,

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

what was it about that would require it to be moved to a private forum.

Sparky-s wrote:
    what was it about that would require it to be moved to a private forum.

The thread was about management companies in our estate, which makes it all the more confusing that it has been moved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No idea myself as I can't access it. And I can see all soft deleted threads on all fora on boards bar the private ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

eoin_s wrote:
    The thread was about management companies in our estate, which makes it all the more confusing that it has been moved!

was there a reference to any of the companys and someone maybe from said company reported it and the admins nuked it?

Just thinking if an Smod cant see it then it must be only available to the admins, maybe unapproved so only cloud or devore can see it.

Tis wierd tho.

Sparky-s wrote:
    was there a reference to any of the companys and someone maybe from said company reported it and the admins nuked it?

Just thinking if an Smod cant see it then it must be only available to the admins, maybe unapproved so only cloud or devore can see it.

Tis wierd tho.

Company names were definitely in the thread name, and although there were complaints about the prices charged, I don't think anything was there that would have caused the thread to have been nuked. I was on holidays last week, so not too sure if there was any activity on the thread while I was away.

Gordon, thanks for checking that out - looks like I will have to ask an admin to have a quick look see.

Sparky-s wrote:

Sparky-s, looks like you hit the nail on the head according to one of the posters on the forum. That explains it so...

Eoin

Advertisement