Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LawSoc Elections

Options
  • 05-03-2006 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

LawSoc elections are on Friday 10th March. Huge controversary surrounding them with Mulrooney running. I think its a big issue, considering LawSoc is the biggest society & it has put on some great events this year (cough...Dr. Cox). Im not one of the candidates, nor have anything to do with them, but I am an active member of LawSoc and I am friends with all 3 guys. I just wanna know what ppl think, it promises to be more exciting than the SU elections!!!

Heres a bit about the candidates.

Richard Mulrooney- 3rd Law Student. Roebuck rep on this years committee. Organised Medical Malpractice event (not great, I was there!). Forgot to join up at begining of year. Changed the constitution to let himself run

Sean Tracey- 2nd Politics & Sociology student. Debates Convenor on this years committee. Organised, most notably, American Ambassador's address and the firey immigration debate.

Barry Hickey- 3rd History & Politics student. Treasurer on committee. Just became a dad (congrats!:) ) Helped organise 80's day.

Who do you want to see as LawSoc Auditor? 7 votes

Richard Mulrooney
    0% 0 votes
    Sean Tracey
    57% 4 votes
    Barry Hickey
    42% 3 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement