Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

unlocking 6680 on 3>?

• 05-03-2006 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

hi folks

can you unlock this so i could use it on the other networks (for texting!), i have seen some advertised as unlocked.:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Only Three can unlock it for you, sorry mate :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

As Cabaal says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭irishboy21

As ciaranfo says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

As irishboy21 says ;) I think you have the answer. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

As n90user says.
    im just going with th flow, you get get the message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

as drdre says

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

As commander vimes says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

hmmm. k!

so could they unlock it if i told them to or what? also how much to send / receive emails on 3? i can email people i couldnt normally text.....you get billed for 'one' email, irrespective of its length?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

you would have to spend a certain amount of money.... (This is the part where everyone says ''As N90user says'') lol

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

As N90user says

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭irishboy21

As parsi says.

legs11 wrote:
    hmmm. k!

so could they unlock it if i told them to or what? also how much to send / receive emails on 3? i can email people i couldnt normally text.....you get billed for 'one' email, irrespective of its length?
    no, its 9c up to about 25kb i think and then 25c after that. and it gets higher if you're sending files over a few meg. if you only send text emails you'll never pay more than 9c, unless you send a hundred books in the email or so

as irishboy21 says

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

as commander vimes says!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

despite requesting an unlock code from three , back in april, they continue to say that they dont have the unlock codes for the 6680 handsets in ireland.

they cannot even tell me when they will have them,

seems a little weird , that nearly a year later and no unlock codes?

is there any way at all to unlock the 6680....

:(

they have them. they're lying. other than that, no

Advertisement