Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d rendering job

Options
  • 05-03-2006 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi all

looking for someone to do a few jobs for me in 3d studioMAX, rhino or similiar, basically rendering an autocad 3d model for a project i'm in the process of designing. if your interested drop me an email at jerry.mac.dub@gmail.com

please include some images which you have completed and what program you use.

this is a job which could be completed over two weekends or so, i'm dublin based but i'm sure we would be able to do it over the phone and internet if your not. don't know what kinda renumeration to offer but will discuss with you if interested.

looking forward to hearing from you.
    jerry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭sharpjaws

hey i use 3d s max , can u give few details bout what u want ? i can have a look see if i can, visit my gallary http://lmaolmao.deviantart.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 15 macm

this is the sort of thing i would be looking for, building in background with some people to scale building in forground. also some internal views

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭sharpjaws

macm wrote:
    this is the sort of thing i would be looking for, building in background with some people to scale building in forground. also some internal views
    yeah thats easy enough :) i can give it a try

Advertisement