Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

10000 euro to Spend on a new car, but what car?

Options
  • 05-03-2006 6:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Can you guys give me a hand here. Ill be buying a car in a few months and ill have about 10000 max to spend on it. Im looking for something just for myself. Im not married and I have no kids so Im actually considering a 2 seater (Mazda MX-5) but really its a hatch back I should be be getting ;).

Dont want a Saloon but if a Bargin BMW comes along then I will consider it.
    It has to be reliable, not expensive to run, 1.6L would be the max engine size and it has to be a Petrol engine.

Ideally id want something not older then my current car (99 Fiat Sciento) and something that wont depreciate like a lead ballon. Some nice extras too would be nice, Alloys essential IMO

The Cars im looking at at the mo is a Ford Focus, VW Golf, Honda Civic...eh well that about it really at the mo, but im open to ideas.

SO any idea, Fire away.

Oh Also I would consider buying in the UK and importing it. In Fact thats what I intend to do unless I come up with a real deal here at home.

Comments

Advertisement