Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is Oxegen sold out!!!!!

Options
  • 05-03-2006 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey Everyone, I really need two tickets to Oxegen for the camping two days. Please please if anyone can help out, it is for my sisters birthday and I promised I would get her one. I will pay 170 a ticket because i'm broke, but do negotiate;) . Talk to you all soon xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

****, is it sold out already?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mezzdon

Yeah it is sold out, I thought I would be ok because payday isn't until tommorrow. But they are sold out everywhere and the only place to get them now is bidding online. Pissed me off severely! Alot of people have been saying that more are going to be issued but I don't think they are because if you think about it people on mtv in the Uk were buying them too. I really do think they are sold out. Hence me trying to get them here. xx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

na man it aint sold out, they always release camping tickets in "batches", never usually sells out till the month before hand

im only going for one day this year (cant be arsed camping anymore) to see The Who

probably going to go to electric picnic, word on the street is it's much better organised with less teeny boppers getting sick everywhere

Advertisement