Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unwanted PS2!!!!!!!!!

• 06-03-2006 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I have a PS2 that I want to sell. It is only about 4 months old but is a present from the ex which hence the selling of it, want nothing connected to him. I have never played it and he only played it about 3 times. It has two remotes with it. I'll sell it for 65 euro. I'm in the Kerry area. Thanks:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ha ha.. nice! :D

You'd probably have more luck selling it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mezzdon

Lol hell hath no fury eh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DJBozo

I but it off ya, what games do ya have for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Lol....two "remotes"? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement