Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone name this game??

Options
  • 06-03-2006 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,906 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds similar to Streets Of Rage..?

Oh man.. i'm feckin' psychic!

\/ \/ \/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Deos anyone know the name of this game, it's been wrecking my head. It's an old Megadrive game I think, a two player beat'em up. Basically you walked along from left to right hitting people, and you could pull doors off cars to throw at people, or rip up sign posts and bus stops and swing them at people, or pick each other up and thorw each other at people, and you fought a boss at the end of each level and each time he'd come back and mutate into a big monster.

You could also jump up onto ledges and things, and thier was these like dobermans or gaurd dogs that attcked you every now and again and they used to grab onto your arms and drain your energy.

Any Ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lol and the aussie were like "wtf mate?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Don't remember being able to rip off car doors in Streets of Rage... you could smash phone boxes though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I know this one. Two Crude Dudes.
    Thank you Mean Machines Essential Sega Guide :)

Not a great game. Over shadowed by SoR.

• Advertisement

NAh it wan't streets of rage, kinda similar game though, any one else got any ideas?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

looks like I'm psychic as well basquille :D

i'm almost sure it's TCD but if it isn't it could well be Splatterhouse 2 or 3 although they aren't 2 player.

Nah Retr0 your bang on, Two Crude Dudes, that was it, thanks a million bud, thats been wrecking me head for ages. Thats well worth a million points. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

Two crude dudes...anyone else think games had way cooler names back then too?? :D

Advertisement