Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Next Family Guy?

• 06-03-2006 1:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭

hey just wondering does anyone have any infomation on when the next family guy will be shown in the states?

my cousins aren't very up to date and i have to tell them when to record it so they can airmail the tapes :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Tonight..!
    Tv.Com wrote:
    5X12 - I Take Thee Quagmire
    When Peter goes on a television game show and wins a maid for a week, Quagmire becomes smitten with her and ends up popping the question. But when Quagmire’s bachelor tendencies resurface, he takes some serious steps to get out of the marriage. Meanwhile, Stewie fights against breast-feeding withdrawals when Lois tries to wean him

Keep this site in your bookmarks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you sure about tonight as there isn't any family guy listed on that site for tonight?

that is a nice site though

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pmk19

I thought i read somewhere it was on the 12th...yes i read

Cremo wrote:
    you sure about tonight as there isn't any family guy listed on that site for tonight?
    It actually is listed on the site for tonight.. but the Monday is now highlighted as it adjusts based on your time-zone.

And because it was after 12am when you viewed it, it highlighted Monday's shows.. see below:

cat0hz.png

TV.com also lists it as a new episode tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

TV.com, MyEpisodes.com and that site you posted above basquille, all say the 12th...which is next Sunday :)

• Advertisement

TV.com, MyEpisodes.com and that site you posted above basquille, all say the 12th...which is next Sunday :)
    My bad.. i'm all thrown outta whack with the dates - thought it was the 12th!

Back in the time machine with me...! :rollyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

when's it being showed in Ireland goddamit.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭cianuro

www.familyguy.com says the 12th.

Doubt any of the newer eps willbe shown in Ireland for a long while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I think they're currently being aired on BBC2, though it's likely to still be early on in the season.

I just watched last nights US episode, pretty good.
    Loved the bit where Peter is asking for the letters on the Wheel of Fortune Z, 4, Q, Q, Q and the batman symbol :D Plus Adam West on Jepordy - Kebert Xela!
    It's good to have it back again, if only for a few weeks. Roll on DVD box set to add to the collection.

Advertisement