Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok this might be a bit weird but......

Options
  • 06-03-2006 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

i saw before someone here did this and the song was guessed bang on so does anyone remember the top gear theme a few years back?tried findin it but cant get a mention of it anywhere.i think the artist is english but not sure and dyin to have this song

anywho it goes (bass) "dum de de dum de de dum de deee dum"

any help would be real cool as this is the only song i have been huntin that i havent gotten yet!:D

Cheers, Oblian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Fleetwood Mac - The chain.

(maybe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 oblian

nope not fleetwood mac, it starts off with that dum on its own. just a heavy bassline.jesus i can hear it just get some earphones and plug them in!!!;)

Tell you what...listen to the entire song that I just suggested, and then get back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 oblian

yeah ok you are the man. :D

i listened up to the part just before that bassline the first time.heh many thanks dude!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

fade2black wrote:
    Tell you what...listen to the entire song that I just suggested, and then get back to me.

Yep, fade2black is right. The 'dum' bass bit yer talkin about isnt at the start of the song.

• Advertisement

mt1107585915.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Top Gear theme?
    I only recall The Chain as being used for F1 on ITV....the Top Gear tune has always been the um...top gear tune.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/titles/topgear.shtml

Advertisement