Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What happened SCSA Vs Hogan?

• 06-03-2006 5:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

It was been talked about for WM at one stage, even hyped months ago in one of Hogans last WWE promos.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ff101

Austin fell out with wwe again after they asked him tolose to coach at taboo tuesday, hence why batista fought him. and hogan was a bit cheesed off at the payout he got for summerslam, so was reluctant to work for them again soon. but of course now he's filming a new series of hogan knows best he'l try to get him in the spotlight. i think there'd b 2 much tension between austin and hogan for it to ever happen, neither would be willing to lose to the other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ONI

hogan has creative control so it would mean stone cold would have to job and that never happens so its lookin like it wont happen but the rock has to compete in another match so we might see the rock vs stone cold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

From what I've heard, nether guy wants to lose. Hogan is only interested in winning and Austin is aware that Hogan has more sway backstage so doesn't want to face him.

I think Hogan should put him over like he did for The Rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think Hogan should put him over like he did for The Rock

I think Hogan should just fúck off.

And also, I wouldnt like to see another Austin/Rock Mania match, as there 3 previous are classics for different reasons, I would hate to see that legacy be tarnished.

If I would like to see Austin come back, it would be to se him take on Edge. I think the promos these two could do at each other would be outstanding. Their characters are almost completely opposite, Edge the pretty boy heel, Austin the hard ass face. That would be money.

If The Rock were to come back, I would prefer see as a heel and go into a feud with Cena. or a face against HHH. The storyline behind the Cena fued is simple - he thinks he can replace the Rock, he thinks he can go to Hollywood like The Rock? He thinks he can sing like The Rock - a Rock concert, which are always great. Unfortunately, this wouldnt work as the fans love heel Rock so thats out.

HHH Vs Rock, we never saw at Mania apart from the 4 way dance at 16. These two had great fueds in the past, both good on the mic, know how to work each other. Storyline would be who has been the icon in the last 10 years (obviously forgetting Austin completely).

However, we'll see none of the above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I'd also love to see a Rock V HHH feud. It would really take you back and that's what WWE are trying to do atm. But unlike Tatanka or Hacksaw Jim Duggin, it would be much more interesting to the fans.
    I'd say Carlito vs Rock would have some funny and memorable promos but i'd still be more interested in a HHH.

Also Stone Cold vs Hogan, although the promos would be good, i'd say the match itself would suck ass unless Hogan lost :D. Really starting to dislike this guy myself. Seems one thing and only one thing is on his mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

the story around the net was that hogan sprang it live on tv without ever approaching stone cold, to try and use the fans desire for the macth as leverage, but i guess he finally learned that he doesn't get everything he wants.
    it was cheap trying that on with austin, austin has given wwe a lot over the years and has been well rewarded financially but wwe weren't going to push the issue after misleading him on the taboo tuesday issue, austin had been informed it would be a regular win over coach much like the austin v bishoff match a few years ago when bischoff attaked JR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

the story around the net was that hogan sprang it live on tv without ever approaching stone cold, to try and use the fans desire for the macth as leverage, but i guess he finally learned that he doesn't get everything he wants.
    it was cheap trying that on with austin, austin has given wwe a lot over the years and has been well rewarded financially but wwe weren't going to push the issue after misleading him on the taboo tuesday issue, austin had been informed it would be a regular win over coach much like the austin v bishoff match a few years ago when bischoff attaked JR.

That's not what I heard. I heard Austin was informed by the WWE at Raw Homecoming that they were going to tease an encounter and that he said OK to the idea without committing to the match.

Hogan commented on it recently and blamed WWE Creative for being opposed to the match.

Advertisement