Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder rates

Options
  • 06-03-2006 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

I am looking for a childminder at the moment to look after my 6 month old baby girl from July onwards. I have put an ad in a local newspaper and have received a few replies. My wife and I are going to meet a few of the candidates later this week but this is our first child and we have only a vague idea of what childminders charge.

Details are as follows:

4 days a week. 8am to 6pm. Minder's own home. Meath area.

If anyone has any kids with childminders at the moment in the Meath/Dublin/Kildare area i would really appreciate if you could let me know (by PM or by replying to this thread) how much you pay per week or month.

Thanks
    Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭whiteboard

These guys seem to be the national assoc for childminding.
    www.childminding.ie
    They list questions to ask etc when interviewing.
    I know they give their childminder members guides to rates etc. so they may be able to give you some idea also.
    Plus they will pass your name & number onto their registered members if you ask them to.

I have no assoc. with this org but my wife is registered with them.

Advertisement