Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

"My Mobile Device" not appearing in My Computer

• 06-03-2006 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

My poblem is in the title. I have previously been able to access my pda (O2 xda IIi) through either My Computer or the Explore button on Active Sync. I have been messing around with Sync'ing through bluetooth and finally got it up and running. In the process I had uninstalled and reinstalled Active Sync itself (currently version 3.8 I think?). Now my device does not appear in My Computer and when I hit the Explore button in ActiveSync I end up on the C: of my computer.

Otherwise Sync'ing is fine and I can add files to my pda though the desktop folder "My Pocket PC" although they do not seem to be converting in the process.

I am very frustrated by this and any help would be much appreciated,

All the best,

John

Advertisement