Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house ...

Options
  • 06-03-2006 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

We're in the process of moving house and would like to know if anyone knows where we can get boxes?

I've been to Altantic/Woodies but they weren't particularly usefull. (the boxes ;) )

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

Just try small corner shops/newsagents! They usually have plenty of empty boxes of crisps and the sort - I dunno if these are too small for you but they should be perfect for plates and glasses!

You could always try some printing firms, they would have many boxes liying about! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 fififi

If you have a Superquinn near you, they're usually very good for boxes. I got a load from the one in Sundrive a few weeks ago.
    HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

I'm sure if your friendly with anyone who works in Tesco they'll give you a few. You'd probably have to ask though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

go into any tesco's at around 11pm or after and walk around whilst all the night staff are stacking the shelves. meaning boxes are plentyful on the isles.

ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Advertisement