Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom slates.... itself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

The poor soul who posted that article has probable been demoted!!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I would imagine its a automated feed :v:
    Monday, 6th March, 2006

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

not an eircom article....from: ireland.com

probably done with rss feed or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

oh no doubt it is ( they'd hardly be that stupid?!... ) but i think there will be a review of processes! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

oh no doubt it is ( they'd hardly be that stupid?!... ) but i think there will be a review of processes! :p
    Therefore title should be ireland.com slates eircom or infact
    London-based Analysis Consulting and commissioned by the Alternative Operators Group (ALTO), which represents Eircom's rivals
    slates eircom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Any bets on how long it will stay on eircoms site before its taken down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I woulnt know, it depends on how often €ircom employees read boards.ie and realise that they have shot themselves in the proverbial foot, and in public too :D.

If only this spineless administration pass the laws needed to grant ComReg the full authority over all Communictions related issues in the state such as Telecoms, Broadcasting, The Spectrum and the Numbering assignments for the PSTN. Therefore giving Comreg the ability to grab €ircon by the proverbial ankles and shake them upside down until they stop there anti-competitive practises. Get them to remove the pairgains from the lines and if needbe fit DSL Repeaters to extend the range of broadband from a given exchange.

Also, the minimum service level for broadband needs to be changed to 1Meg down and 256K up. So, that is the service level that is guarenteed to ALL customers regardless of the company supplying the service.

Advertisement