Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time work in Galway during March/April

Options
  • 06-03-2006 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm snowed under with a few projects and am anticipating that I won't be able to keep up. (I'm a one-man web developer - digilogue.net)

I'm not ready to get into the whole employer role again (tried this, it worked out well person & work-wise, but admin/PRSI/Tax-related etc/ were an unreal pain), so I would be looking for someone to sub-contract to, or something similar.

- Much of the work would be run of the mill - data entry, web-related / eLearning-related stuff. However, for someone wishing to gain experience in this area, it would be great experience
    - Rate of pay would be something like €300 for a 20 hour week.
    - Work location: flexible with some time necessary for direction at my home-office

So, I'm looking for someone in Galway (I'm in Knocknacarra) who is looking for 20ish hour per week for the next 6 or 8 weeks? It may turn out to be longer term but NO promises!

Contact me directly (get email from my website) telling me what experience you have in IT / Web. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Joey Shabadoo

You can be my PAs' PA.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 seaghan

*** CLOSED ***

Thanks all - I had a great response to this query and have now chosen a suitable candidate which I'm contacting tomorrow ... :)

*** CLOSED ***

Advertisement