Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night coffee shops

Options
  • 06-03-2006 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good late night coffee shops in or around Dublin city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

I know there's a Starbucks just down from the Central Bank On Dame steet though don't know what time it's open until.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Sorry, Starbucks is the only one I can think of too. I'd love it if there was more late night coffee shops in Dublin (or in Ireland). I hope more people can post on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Sorry, Starbucks is the only one I can think of too. I'd love it if there was more late night coffee shops in Dublin (or in Ireland). I hope more people can post on this

I can post that I agree with you!

Kaffe Moka (sp?) I know it does food & wine too but it's still a coffee house. When I were a young lad it used to be open til about 4am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 fififi

Hey, the Cafe Moka/Moda (are they the same?) in Rathmines is open till about 5 am on Fris and Sats, and after 1 all other nights. Does food and wine too. Can get really packed on the weekends....

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Yep Cafe Moda. The Coffee Society in Ranelagh opens until 10pm every night.:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Starbucks on Dame street closes at 10pm,so its not that late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

The Joy Of Coffee in Temple Bar between the Temple Bar Pub and the turn for the Millennium Bridge is open until about 10 most nights I believe.

Advertisement