Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory Test CD

Options
  • 06-03-2006 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the Theory test cd? I checked ebay, but its just littered with UK books and cd's. If anyone has one they are willing to sell, Id be more than happy to take it off their hands.
    I want to get it over with asap, so if I can browse through the CD, I can do my theory test.
    Any help would be appreciated! Regards, Mike

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I bought the book downstairs in easons (city centre)
    I saw the cd there too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Yeah Easons have them as does Hughes & Hughes

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

your local library:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

the answers are all common sense. you get 3 options on each question always go for the safest. i got 36/40 using this method.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I got one for my wife in easons in liffey valley. €14.99
    Should be pretty basic.. just remember though.. some of the CD and all the books too are obsolete as they have not been updated since the metric change.
    When you get your thing from the testers to confirm you also get an update page with the new metric questions.. some of the books have it too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement