Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mike Got Spiked, The Gurriers, Hidden From Nowhere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Where is the punk part?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

Heh, Mike Got Spiked are playin a Blast gig the next day (Paddy's Day) in Radio City for around €16 (****ING RIP OFF!)

* Rock Stars *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Frank Cronin

StJimmy wrote:
    Heh, Mike Got Spiked are playin a Blast gig the next day (Paddy's Day) in Radio City for around €16 (****ING RIP OFF!)

10euro on flyer I saw, but there are a truckload of bands playing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

It's blast. **** it. Nothing against the bands, but R.L.S. hasn't the best of reputations.

• Advertisement

10euro on flyer I saw, but there are a truckload of bands playing.

I heard it was around €15...
    And that Chewing On Tinfoil are meant to be pulling out coz of the price and Bebop And Rockstaedy don't seem too keen on playing either...
    Dead Girls And Boys are playin so I suppose it wouldn't be too bad.

http://www.blast.ie/event_details.php?id=55

StJimmy wrote:

Id love to know how you came to that conclusion. That shouts fucking **** all over it.

Ag marbh wrote:
    Id love to know how you came to that conclusion. That shouts fucking **** all over it.

They're not that bad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 CiaranFitz

StJimmy wrote:
    I heard it was around €15...
    And that Chewing On Tinfoil are meant to be pulling out coz of the price and Bebop And Rockstaedy don't seem too keen on playing either...

Hey Jimmy ill go easy on ya cause yer young.
    Im Ciaran from Bebop & Rocksteady(Im on Punk For It) and i can tell you that we are ofcourse playing the Paddys Day Blast gig.
    I can also tell you that Chewing On Tinfoil are also playing.
    So please get yer facts straight before you go saying **** that you dont know about.
    Sorry if i sounded cruel,im just not happy with people talking about me without knowing.
    Cheers,
    Ciaran

Hahahah!! I got that information from a post by your band!

It was on Chewing On Tinfoil's myspace page, here: www.myspace.com/tinfoilabusemyspace It was posted on 3/2/2006 @ 5:11 PM.
    Sure here it is:
    Yo, Yous still playin Paddys Day Blast, Its like 15euro at the door!
    Were not playing the main stage were playing the other small one.kinda **** but whatever.
    Not even sure if i wanna play this, i mean 15 ****in euro, sure theres loads of bands, but most of them are **** and its not like theyre famous or anythin!

-Peace

Sure looks like your keen on playin it alright!

A post by your band!

Going by that I didn't think I was ''not getting my facts straight going and saying **** that I dont know about.

• Advertisement

CiaranFitz wrote:
    Im Ciaran from Bebop & Rocksteady(Im on Punk For It) and i can tell you that we are ofcourse playing the Paddys Day Blast gig.
    I can also tell you that Chewing On Tinfoil are also playing.
    So please get yer facts straight before you go saying **** that you dont know about.
    Sorry if i sounded cruel,im just not happy with people talking about me without knowing.
    Cheers,
    Ciaran

Joke of a bloke ^

StJimmy wrote:
    Hahahah!! I got that information from a post by your band!

It was on Chewing On Tinfoil's myspace page, here: www.myspace.com/tinfoilabusemyspace It was posted on 3/2/2006 @ 5:11 PM.
    Sure here it is:

Sure looks like your keen on playin it alright!

A post by your band!

Going by that I didn't think I was ''not getting my facts straight going and saying **** that I dont know about.
    First of all we werent even sure if we were playing or not,And yes 15euro is a bit steep,but as i found out its to pay for the extra stage all the other bands,security and another sound engineer,so bring the price up an extra 2 euro surley is worht it.
    Im hardly gonna takr back me sayin that im not of most the bands,thats just my opinion.
    Go easy Jimmy,dont jump down my neck without giving me a ****ing chance!

Ag marbh wrote:
    Joke of a bloke ^
    Bit of a prick^

CiaranFitz wrote:
    Bit of a prick^

I hope your stage goes into an inferno of death and you lose all of the rip off door prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 ssss

CiaranFitz wrote:
    Ciaran

Shut yer face old man.

CiaranFitz wrote:
    Go easy Jimmy,dont jump down my neck without giving me a ****ing chance!

You didn't give me a ****ing chance!

Advertisement