Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 gb broadband

• 06-03-2006 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

nope

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Its 2Gb contended 20:000 to one if you read it properly :D Of course it could happen here, Dublin is riddled with multiple 2Gbs size pipe enabled data centres all along the M50 ring . Abbotstown is a short dig from lots of these not that it matters :(

ESB Fibre can drop a 2Gb pipe into any large town in Ireland. Any Star designated town on the map below can start a project like that if they please. The missing links in Ireland are vision and ambition , not 2Gb fibres .

map1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

That was wishfull thinking on my part.I really am happy with my 3meg ntl connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Sponge Bob wrote:

map1.jpg
    One of those blue lines runs not 50 metres from where I type this.
    No cheap(ish) broadband here: too far from the exchange, no wireless coverage.
    I'm paying a fortune for satellite access. :(

Advertisement