Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hot Chip

• 06-03-2006 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Been hearing lots about this band Hot Chip..are they any good? Have they or are they playing any Irish gigs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭radiospan

Their new album, "The Warning" is absolutely incredible.

Not out till May, but it's easily gonna be one of the best of the year.

Definately recommended for LCD Soundsystem fans. (DFA have something to do with it I think). I've been listening to it non-stop.

I wasn't too big on their earlier stuff ("Coming on Strong", etc), but this album is way better than I expected. Quality from start to finish, no filler tracks. Can't say enough about it really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 kage

Thanks for that. I'll hold off and pick up the new one in May then.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

It's great. Did anyone see them supporting Mylo at The Ambassador or Goldfrapp at The Olympia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Oh they're deadly my friend made me listen to "laid back" a while back and it was just brilliant..they're gonna be huge. Oh it'd be great if they played oxegen :rolleyes:
    Definitely worth the listen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Mr_Magpie

There on that Moshi Moshi comp 'Can You Hear Me Clearly?' Its only a fiver in Tower!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

oh they're brilliant I can't wait til I get to see them live which I'm hoping will be sometime over the summer!

Advertisement