Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When will next episode of lost be shown?

• 06-03-2006 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

I see Lost is not on Network 2 tonight due to these blooming Oscars. I was just wondering if anyone knew when RTE plan on showing the next episode? Is it on at another time this week or will they simply wait until next week to show the next instalment?

I don't want to fall behind on any of the episodes.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

i'd say its next week because when they were saying it wasnt gonna be on after the last one they didnt indicate it was on some other time, they gave the impression they were taking a break for this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

I'm always wondering this too, it's hard to tell with all the breaks (the US episodes especially). The first two stickys kind of say the same thing, so maybe one of them could be replaced with something like "Next Lost eps: March 8th (US), March 13th (IRL)"? Although its hard to find out when it'll be on RTE next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Just flicked on RTE2 to find this load of sh!te has displaced Lost! Arrrghhh, who actually watches the poxy oscars?

Advertisement