Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When is 24 repeated?

• 06-03-2006 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

I missed last sunday nights episode :eek:

Anyone know when its repeated??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Do you mean last night's episode or the episode from the week before? Last night's is repeated tonight on Sky One (check listings to be safe but I think it's either 11 p.m. or midnight tonight). If it's the one from the week before, I think Sky Two, if you happen to have it, are repeating the previous two episodes this coming weekend (once again, check listings to be safe but I think it might be on Saturday night).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

midnight tonight on Sky One for latest episode

Next Showing is 10pm Wednesday night on Sky Two

Catch up Weekends is 10pm on saturaday night on Sky Two (for episode 11am to 12pm), and 11pm Sky Two again for episode (12pm to 1pm)

Advertisement