Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pranks pulled at the Ardee Community School

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Roisin89

One year, someone put a banger into a bin, and the bin exploded and a chunk of it got stuck in a girl's leg.

I think someone egged all the teacher's cars or something just before they left. They almost got expelled just before their Leaving Cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 WacoJacko

I just finished school this summer in Rathcoole and the prank my friends and I pulled will definately be remembered for years!

We bought a very old nissan micra for €50 and completely stripped it right down to the shell so it was the basic skeleton of the car but still very reocogniseable as a car. We spray painted it blue with pink question marks on the side and cut it into movable pieces.

We then proceeded to reassemble it on the roof of our school at half two in the morning of the last monday of the year.

You think the carnage which ensued after putting an extra chain on the gate was bad?? You weren't at Rathcoole Community School that morning, it was legendary!!

See for yourselves: http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=104314944&PhotoAlbumId=7782773118&PhotoId=7782821202

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Biccie

i go to that dump now. the gym got done up and its grand now.

****ing bag situation though is a load of ****e, you end up havin to sneak your bag out or come in early to do yor homework.

the cantten's a load of bollox,they've a local garage owner selling over priced fat. €2.50 for a half a medium baguette with tomato sauce and melted sheese,its called a pizza.

the only time anything fun happens anymore is when ms.jackson( replaced crilly) and mr.o'sullivan(replaced buzzer) have their spycams turned off.

it's more like a prison the a school.

the glory days have gone, but the memories have not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ohmylord

when i was in 1st year some people dressed up as mike myres and a cowbay and ran around the school

somebody rode through the school on a moterbike

people dressed up as santy and ran through the school

someone set the bathrooms on fire

and people would stand at each side of the hall and start clapping and styff as you walked through lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 duder92

yeah dat happened in my da's year 2 lol
    was his cousin nd he went in d blue corridor nd ou d other end!!! lol
    was never caught :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 apple.tart567765

I go to ACS rn, and it ain't that bad, if boring. The only time that I can think of now that was quite funny was when all the 6th yrs (last year) simultaneously decided to come in their own clothes. Every single one, with no permission from any teachers. And they were dedicated to some of their costumes as well, not the non-uniform day type things, where most don't bother.

Advertisement