Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it me or is Pacman smilie gone?!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Please tell me the name of that film.
    I have always wanted to know, so I can get it.
    Seems it was called The Langoliers. :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Heh, I thought you were joking about that, it seemed so obvious :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

he will always live on in our hearts

*pours a fourty into the ground*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Gordon wrote:
    Heh, I thought you were joking about that, it seemed so obvious :p
    I always thought it was that but was too lazy to check it out.
    It was on tv the night of the awards aswell and I had to miss it.
    Watch out Langoliers, I'm coming!
    From the blind kid that reminds me of elton john to iggy from quantom leap as a paranormal expert. It's got it all. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

I always thought it was that but was too lazy to check it out.
    It was on tv the night of the awards aswell and I had to miss it.
    Watch out Langoliers, I'm coming!
    From the blind kid that reminds me of elton john to iggy from quantom leap as a paranormal expert. It's got it all. :P

iggy? I'm sorry, Tar, but my nerd-meter can't let that go. It's Dean Stockwell, who played Al in quantum leap. How could you make that mistake? How Tar? Answer me....ANSWER ME! :mad: :mad:

/me takes deep breath.

Sorry..sorry...I know it doesn't really matter, Al, Ziggy, Chuck Nadfinger - it doesn't matter. It's just...:( :V: is gone.... I was so wrapped up in myself, I only noticed ten minutes ago.....

/me sobs let way to full blown crying fit

It's all my fault! Why? Why didn't I notice? Waaaaaaaaaaaa! Bring...him...back! <sniff>

:V:

psicic wrote:
    iggy? I'm sorry, Tar, but my nerd-meter can't let that go. It's Dean Stockwell, who played Al in quantum leap. How could you make that mistake? How Tar? Answer me....ANSWER ME! :mad: :mad:

/me takes deep breath.

Sorry..sorry...I know it doesn't really matter, Al, Ziggy, Chuck Nadfinger - it doesn't matter. It's just...:( :V: is gone.... I was so wrapped up in myself, I only noticed ten minutes ago.....

/me sobs let way to full blown crying fit

It's all my fault! Why? Why didn't I notice? Waaaaaaaaaaaa! Bring...him...back! <sniff>

:V:

Chill out, I just forgot a Z(;)), must have been thinking of our colleges leader, Iggy!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Yeah, I know... just...can't...believe...pacman...is...gone

Advertisement