Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eqii

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Been playing EQ2 on and off pretty much since beta and have bounced around from MM to Grobb and finialy to Spitpaw :) Lo BC :p I went the evil route early on and jumped ship to freeport and made an Assassin and solo wise as scouts go there pretty awesome and can drop ^^ mobs with ease if played correctly.

Leveling up is very easy if your smart and the best advice i can give is use collection items to aid you. Most of the T7 quests items are dirt cheep and at lower level these will power level you up fast. I made level 24 on my Zerker in 2 days lol.

While Iv enjoyed my Eq2 run so far at this point Im getting kinda bored as a high level raider, due to every mob in KoS now being on farm status and all all im doing lately is leveling up my Jewellery skill to finish the wrymslayer quest. But this is more due to lack of T7 content rather than anything else but like Big Chief raiding is the only thing that interests me but I guess thats the power gamer in me coming out lol.

After playing on US servers for so long all I would say is if you every wanna be in a raiding guild you will probley have to stay up real late during :)

Spitpaw folks dont be shy :)

Jounar of Fable
    70 Assassin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

right, so I rerolled Qeynos because Freeport, it's surrounding towns and NPCs were all very depressing. On top of that it can sometimes rain in CL which makes it uberly depressing when it's actually raining outside irl as well :(

Anyways rerolled a Paladin, and seem to enjoy it so far :)

Blessed, 16 Barbarian Paladin, Darathar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i just renewed again, had to wait till i got back from holiday.

im starting the push for endgame now got 3 levels in 1 day :)

Level 38 wizzy - Lucan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Must ... resist ... resistance ... failing ...

Its been quite a while since I played this. What server is everyone on ? And whats the ideal char type to role?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

by the looks of it we all play on different servers. splitpaw if you are EU
    drath or lucan in US.

as to class..... there is a severe lack of mages on my server, ive really only tried shadowknight and wizard tho so i cant give you much more than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Ive tried several classes in this game, ill name them by class and level.

Ranger lvl 27
    Necromancer 32
    Defiler 36
    Bruiser 48

Now ive tried other classes but didnt get any of the others past lvl 20, the best class by far in my experience is the Bruiser. The y can tank, dps and they have a small self heal which restores approx 30% of your health. They are the best survival class and are exceptional both soloing and in groups. I never have trouble finding a group with my Bruiser, if im not needed for tanking i can dps well.

Hope this helps, pm me if you require any additional info =D

Advertisement