Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Auction/ Raffle

• 06-03-2006 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Alright Lads im gonna have either a raffle or auction of some WWE items and i was just wondering if you guys can give me your idea on a guide price the items should go for to see if it matches with mine.

2 Wrestlemania ladies t-shirts signed by Terri,Stacy,Molly,Victoria and 3 more

A signed Latino Heat t-shirt signed "Eddie Latino Heat"

Signed Raw magazine by Edge, Lita and Matt

WWE Hall of Fame Programme

Unforgiven dvd signed by John Cena & Kurt Angle

2 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Medals

Raw/Smackdown Programmes

Wrestlemania 21 Mugs

Signed photos Eric Bishoff,Matt Hardy,Simon Dean,Legion of Doom

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

BOHS wrote:
    A signed Latino Heat t-shirt signed "Eddie Latino Heat"

holy ****, there would be a few that would pay big bucks for that i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

BOHS wrote:
    Signed Raw magazine by Edge, Lita and Matt

I'd be interested in that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Yeah with the Eddie t-shirt the WWE agreed to send some stuff on the friday just before he died. I couldn't believe when i saw it when the stuff arrived. As for the mag im not sure if its going to be done in a raffle or auction yet cause im trying to figure out what each thing should go for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Well if I was bidding on something like that I would want a certificate of authenticity or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

Mossy Monk wrote:
    holy ****, there would be a few that would pay big bucks for that i'd say

co-sign

• Advertisement

Sadly they didn't send any certs but i do have the customs note that was attached with what exactly they sent

So would anyone have any idea of guide prices i should be looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

http://cgi.ebay.ie/WWE-EDDIE-GUERRERO-IM-YOUR-PAPI-T-SHIRT_W0QQitemZ8778130201QQcategoryZ53660QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That for a plain T Shirt. If its actually signed by Eddie, Id imagine start at €50.

Whats the cause by the way?

All the items received are going to be split between my local Special Olympics club and Barretstown ( www.barretstown.org ) but i can't to anything yet until both sign up as a charity on Missionfish on ebay which the are in the process of doing. There will be more stuff as well like signed Frank Bruno boxing gloves and signed Pat Short dvds and hopefully i will get a good bit more donated before it takes place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Fair play. Its always great to see young people helping out the less fortunate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement