Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bought an msi x850xt off komplett, ocuk etc please read, thanks

Options
  • 06-03-2006 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

If anyone has bought an msi x850XT Pci-e gfx off komplett or the likes can they pm me

i got an x850xt and need to rma it, but havent got the recipt and dont know where it was bought (i got it 2nd hand). if i could just get an rma number off a shop i could send it back and get it fixed or replaced. Obviously id throw a few € the persons way :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

gline wrote:
    If anyone has bought an msi x850XT Pci-e gfx off komplett or the likes can they pm me

i got an x850xt and need to rma it, but havent got the recipt and dont know where it was bought (i got it 2nd hand). if i could just get an rma number off a shop i could send it back and get it fixed or replaced. Obviously id throw a few € the persons way :)

Wouldnt that void the original persons chances of ever being able to rma their card back :confused: .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Wouldnt that void the original persons chances of ever being able to rma their card back :confused: .

no i have rma'd an item more then once fomr the same store from the same purchase. Replacements can be faulty aswell, so of course u can rma more then once

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

What brand card was it?

eo980 wrote:
    What brand card was it?

msi

Hmnnnnn............ I might be able to help you..... maybe, send me a PM tomorrow!

• Advertisement

eo980 wrote:
    Hmnnnnn............ I might be able to help you..... maybe, send me a PM tomorrow!

ok, would be cool if you could, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

gline wrote:

Gline.....just to be clear....stress testing does not mean dropping it out a second floor window :D

Aww crapola, I just checked today and we've stocked just about every other brand of X850XT other than MSI. Sorry man.

eo980 wrote:
    Aww crapola, I just checked today and we've stocked just about every other brand of X850XT other than MSI. Sorry man.

no problem, can anyone else help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Pm me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement