Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

A few questions...

• 06-03-2006 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Alright... I've been flicking through manuals, websites and these boards but I haven't been having much luck :P So I might as well just save myself the time and ask...

1) How do I get my PIN 2 unlocked? Not my PIN, not my PUK, but my PIN 2. I forget exactly which functions it's needed for, but I blocked it and I'd like to fix it ¬_¬

2) How do I change the customer name that the SIM is registered to? You can change details like address on the website, but not the name. It's trivial, but it's a bit annoying, so I'd like to fix this too, if possible.

3) How do I get my phone unlocked? I know my model requires some hardware to have it done without Vodafone, but I'd say I've bought enough credit to have it unlocked by Vodafone. So I just really need the phone number :P

4) Do Meteor still allow you to keep your number if you switch? I know they used to, but a few people have said they don't anymore ¬_¬ I want free texts, but I don't want to go through the slow process of telling everyone I know about a number change...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Tarren wrote:
    4) Do Meteor still allow you to keep your number if you switch? I know they used to, but a few people have said they don't anymore ¬_¬ I want free texts, but I don't want to go through the slow process of telling everyone I know about a number change...

sorry can onlt answer 1 but yeah meteor do still let ya. i think its required by law that they do now

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tarren

mawk wrote:
    sorry can onlt answer 1 but yeah meteor do still let ya. i think its required by law that they do now

Great. Thanks :P That helps a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Tarren wrote:
    Alright... I've been flicking through manuals, websites and these boards but I haven't been having much luck :P So I might as well just save myself the time and ask...

1) How do I get my PIN 2 unlocked? Not my PIN, not my PUK, but my PIN 2. I forget exactly which functions it's needed for, but I blocked it and I'd like to fix it ¬_¬

Ring up Vodafone

2) How do I change the customer name that the SIM is registered to? You can change details like address on the website, but not the name. It's trivial, but it's a bit annoying, so I'd like to fix this too, if possible.

Ring up Vodafone

3) How do I get my phone unlocked? I know my model requires some hardware to have it done without Vodafone, but I'd say I've bought enough credit to have it unlocked by Vodafone. So I just really need the phone number :P

Ring up Vodafone

Phone 1850 20 87 87

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tarren

Well... Don't I look stupid, now. >.> Thanks a lot, though.

Advertisement