Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun-Smithing Course

Options
  • 06-03-2006 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I'm interested in doing a gun-smithing course. I would be grateful if anyone has any information on where I could do this type of course, duration, cost, etc. If anyone know of a correspondence version of the course, it would be much appreciated. I'm relly interested in restoring, re-blueing old guns and making them good for presentations. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Pick up a copy of the US Guns&Ammo.I belive the American institute of Gunsmithing still advertises there.Or Google it on the web.Try the homegunsmith forum.www.thehomegunsmith.com .They proably can advise you further.Corospondence courses can be expensive,and tricky as you dont have anyone to explain vauge instructions or points,also they will give you the basics not the whole experiance that you will only get by hands on experiance.But it is a right step to take.

Advertisement