Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2Q's Jeans and other trousers for guys

• 07-03-2006 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Ok, first question.

Jeans, I hate shopping, and it seems to be a current trend that shops have all these messy ripped type jeans etc. So anyway, I would like to know, anyone know a good place for regular plain color wise jeans. Boot cut (I bought two pairs was too lazy to try them on, found out they arent boot cut they are tapered, so they are useless :/ ).

Id love to shop online, since its so much easier, im just worried, since clothes can vary so much and descriptions are very general, I dont wanna waste money.

Were talking 30-32 waist (probably 32 since im gaining weight atm), 32 leg, boot cut, straight leg jeans. Non faded (or very little atleast), non ripped. Havent seen a pair like this in over a year :/

Second question: What other types of trousers do guys were?! I wear jeans 24/7, and I dont like tracksuits at all. Apart from Chinos, what other trousers are nice with other very casual clothes?
    To give an idea, I wear mainly polo shirts, and white classic style runners, might invest in a pair of cat/timberland boots when im abroad as I like them. What trousers would go ok with that apart from jeans?

Comments

Advertisement