Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert??

Options
  • 07-03-2006 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

During our mocks last week, we were given the Bank Giro forms to pay for our leaving. But I have lost mine, does anybody know if it is easy enough to get another one?

I know I am an idiot ofr losing it, but I really really need help with this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Get a new form off ya career guidance teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Indeed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emszie

If it helps your not alone...lost mine within hours of getting it!!!! Haven't a clue what to do either. My guidance teacher isn't very helpful -think getting a new one is going to involve a trip to the principals office and a lecture :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Same here, shíte! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

if you cant manage to keep hold on to a bank giro then you shouldnt be even attempting the leaving cert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

if you can't manage to contribute, you shouldn't post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

TX123 wrote:
    if you cant manage to keep hold on to a bank giro then you shouldnt be even attempting the leaving cert

How kind of you

Lmao.. he's right though:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

thanks dean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

its true...

take form. put in bag. bring to bank OR give to parent. take back and put in bag. bring to school.

which part does it get lost in???!

• Advertisement

My dog eat it....

Advertisement